READY, STEADY, PREP!
This school readiness group program helps to prepare your child for school education routines: Everything from sitting on the mat with other children, to show-and-tell activities, and focusing on:
- Fine motor skills (pencil grip, drawing, cutting and craft), table-top activities
- Sensory Regulation (listening, attention and concentration)
- Language development
- Organisational skills (looking after self and belongings)
- Self-care skills (managing snacks, clothing and footwear)
- Emotional regulation (self confidence and peer relations)
- Social Skills
- Core strength
At the end of the course, parents/carers will receive an individualised report with a description of their child’s strengths/areas of challenge, and practical strategies for home, Kinder and Prep.
WHERE: Crisalida – 678 High Street, Thornbury 3071
COST: $130 per session; FaHCSIA: $180 per session; NDIS: $117.06 per session Medicare Rebates – Mental Health Care Plan can be used.
NB course must be taken as a ‘package’ of all 10 sessions.
THERAPISTS: Simone O’Driscoll, Occupational Therapist & Meike Mackenzie, Early Childhood Educator & Play Therapist
For more information, or to register, please contact Crisalida:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (03) 9484 6299Enquire now